Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead 3-Step Program
A 3-Step pore care sheet that contains volcanic scoria for blackheads removal
Step 1. Widens pores for effective blackhead removal
Step 2. Removes blackheads intensively
Step 3. Tightens pores
- INGREDIENT STORY
- About Jeju volcanic clusters
This is a remarkable natural ingredient that forms when lava from a volcano eruption solidifies on Jeju Island. It is excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt.
1. After cleansing, take out Step 1 (Pore Opening Sheet) and attach it onto your nose. Slowly peel the sheet off after 15-20 minutes and gently wipe off excess sebum with a clean facial tissue.
2. Wet your nose and its surroundings, remove the transparent film from Step 2 (Blackhead-out Sheet) with dry hands and carefully attach it onto your nose. Gently remove the sheet after 15-20 minutes.
3. Take out Step 3 (Pore Tightening Mask), remove the films from both sides and leave the mask on your nose for 10-15 minutes. Dab the remaining essence onto the skin to help absorption.
(1) Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
(2) Avoid using around the eye area.
(3) Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels (sheet masks).
STEP 1 : Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine
STEP 2 : Volcanic Ash, Phenoxyethanol
STEP 3 : Volcanic Ash, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide