Benton Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream is a naturally derived product with a refreshing scent made up of Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Hyaluronic Acid. This hand cream helps keep hands fresh and moisturized without being sticky.
Ingredients tell the quality, not the brand name or price.
A healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning
- Ecocert certified Shea Butter (10%) and Olive Oil (2%) prevents loss of moisture by forming a moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol and other botanical ingredients hydrate, nourish and vitalize.
- Mild fresh scent from essential oils
- Light hand cream without stickness. Suitable for all seasons.
- Dermatologically tested and free of harmful ingredients.
- SHEA BUTTER
- Olive Oil
- Hyaluronic Acid
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (10%), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (2%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil